The core of Forging Significance can be summed up simply:
significance is not about the experiences we have, but the perspectives we adopt.
I’m so glad you found me. I’d love to sit down with you, hot chocolate in hand and fireplace crackling merrily, and give you a tour around my site in person. Of course that’s not really an option, so allow me to do the next best thing – take you on a virtual tour.
But first, just a little bit about myself.
After traveling the world during and after college, I ended up fizzling out and frustrated in what felt like a dead-end job. It took me a while to get my mojo back, but I finally did because I realized a critical truth – that significance is not about the experiences we have, but the perspectives we adopt.
And thus, Forging Significance was born.
My mission is to show you that we all – including you – have lives worth living, lives with the potential for enormous amounts of significance.
Along the way, some really cool projects have been born:
- Stories of Significance is one of my favorites. Every month, I highlight someone new and show how they’re living a life of significance. (Are YOU interested in nominating yourself or someone else to be featured? Let me know here.)
- I love featuring other authors on my site! If you think you’d be a good fit for my audience, let me know here.
- I’m also big on free resources and downloads. Check them all out here, including a list of books I recommend, free gifts for you, and some of my most popular articles.
- Forge Your Significance is a 30-day journey to help you craft the life you want. Every day, you’ll get a new email from me walking
- The World in Your Living Room is the title of my upcoming book. Through stories of people I’ve hosted in my home, I encourage my readers to not let fear or uncertainty stop them from pursuing growth.
Feel free to poke around on the blog, my about page, or my portfolio to get more of a feel for who I am. And while you’re at it, I’d love it if you dropped me a line and told me a little bit about who you are.
Still can’t get enough? Join the family for a monthly newsletter, first access to news and promotions, and tons of free content.
Here’s to your significance,